Check this Sting video of him talking about his retirement. More »
There have been several reports of Daniel Bryan sightings in Pittsburgh, PA … More »
Stone Cold trying to not tee off on some of his podcast guests. More »
On a recent media appearance to promote WrestleMania 32, Kane was asked … More »
Former TNA and WWE Superstar Shannon Moore was interviewed on Sunday Night on Wrestling Observer Live. Here are the highlights:
– “It kind of caught me off guard,” said Moore of his recent WWE release. Moore said he thought he was doing well with Jimmy Wang Yang in a tag team.
– “I know there’s a few people there (in WWE) that are not big fans of mine,” said Moore. Moore said be believes it was a personal decision, rather than a talent related release.
– He said he was on the verge of signing with TNA before returning to WWE, but the company never offered him a contract. At the time, Moore said he was going through a divorce.
– Moore said he enjoyed working in TNA, including working with AJ Styles. He put over Dixie Carter as an owner.
– He said he learned alot from Jeff Jarrett. “Hopefully there is no hard feelings,” said Moore of TNA. He said he’d love to go back to TNA.
– Moore said he had just turned 19 years old when he joined WCW.
– He talked about growing up with the Hardy Boyz. He said when he was six years old, his family moved to Cameron, NC, and he lived less than two miles from Jeff and Matt.
– He said Matt Hardy gave Moore Chris Kanyon’s number. He sent a tape to Kanyon, and was hired by WCW.
– Moore said Three Count wasn’t originally suppose to be a group in WCW, but rather part of a reality show ala Tough Enough. When that fell through, they were brought to WCW television.
– He said Three Count was Jimmy Hart’s idea.
– He felt WCW could have done more with Three Count. Moore said Hart busted his butt to make the group work.
– Moore said he saw Evan Karagais a few weeks back in Charlotte, NC at a WWE show. He said his former Three Count member runs a tax business, but is talking about getting back into wrestling.
– Moore said Shane Helms is close to returning to WWE.
– Moore said Tank Abbott enjoyed working with Three Count, and offered ideas.
– He said he learned alot from this experience in the HWA.
– Moore put over Steve Bradley as a talented worker.
– He said he has never worked for Ring of Honor, and said you never know. Moore said he hasn’t contacted them, nor have they contacted him.
– Moore said he is looking to actually wrestling again. He said he was getting tired of his 4 to 5 minute WWE matches.
– He said he enjoyed working in WWE, made good money, and has nothing negative to say about the company.
– He said he’s considering other forms of entertainment besides wrestling such as stunt work.
– Moore said he owns a tattoo shop.
– Moore said he is only 29 years old, and still has years left in the wrestling business.
– He said a WCW highlight was when he was able to compete at Starrcade. Moore said he also was apart of a few WrestleManias.
– They plugged that Moore is available for independent bookings through Bill Behrens.
MORE WWE RELEASES! BREAKING! >>>
« Vince McMahon’s Birthday, WWE Nixes WCW DVD
News and Notes on Takeshi Morishima, Trish Stratus, More »
Tags: AJ Styles, Dixie Carter, Jeff Jarrett, Matt Hardy, WrestleMania
I THINK THAT SHANNON MOORE SHOULD COME BACK BECAUSE I HE HAS LOTS OF FANS THAT REALLY LOVE HIM. SMACKDOWN IS NOT THE SAME WITH OUT HIM. PLEASE COME BACK 2 WWE. I LOVE YOU SHANNON MOORE. I’M UR #1 FAN. I’M FROM RALEIGH NORTH CAROLINA
Mail (not published) (required)
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail