– TNA Management Director Jim Cornette announced that Samoa Joe will be defending the TNA World Heavyweight Championship at the Pay-Per-View in a “Four Ways To Glory” match. Qualifying for the bout will take place on “iMPACT!”, with Booker T facing Rhino on Thursday in the first bout.
– Samoa Joe wouldn’t explain how he got ahold of that familiar guitar he used to beat Booker T at Hard Justice, however he did say that things were about to “get interesting” in TNA and that “everybody wants in on the fun”.
– Later in the broadcast, Joe and Kevin Nash defeated Team 3D in tag team action, however, Joe snapped after the match and used a steel chair on Brother Devon – causing referee Earl Hebner to reverse the decision and give the win to Team 3D!
– Christian Cage and Rhino defeated The Rock N’ Rave Infection
– Kurt Angle put out a gold medal challenge to AJ Styles to main event the broadcast, with his Olympic gold medal on the line. During the bout, the lights went out and when they came back on, Angle was holding Sting’s bat which he was going to use on “The Phenomenal One”. But, the lights went out again – and this time AJ had a guitar when they came back on! AJ used the guitar to beat Angle – winning his Olympic gold medal!
– “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan defeated Johnny Devine. After the bout, Team 3D hit the ring to attack Morgan, but Abyss came out to make the save.
– In the latest “Karen’s Angle”, The Beautiful People introduced their newest associate “Cute” Kip.
– In an upset, newcomer Sheik Abdul Bashir defeated “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal after using a spike he had hidden in his boot. After the bout, “The Guru’ Sonjay Dutt came out to attack Lethal. It was also revealed that Lethal and SoCal Val haven’t spoken since Hard Justice.
– TNA Knockout Women’s Champion Taylor Wilde defeated Christy Hemme with Traci Brooks as special referee. After the bout, Awesome Kong hit the ring and challenged Wilde to an impromptu fight. Wilde obliged, but Raisha Saeed got involved, leading to Gail Kim coming out to help Taylor.
– The LAX’s Hernandez (who was out for revenge after Beer Money injured Homicide at Hard Justice), defeated “Cowboy” James Storm in singles action.